Wednesday, March 04, 2009

A Little Bit Of Remorse?

During the campaign season, the left-leaning Times was clearly for Obama. McCain can't seem to do anything right then. Imagine my surprise when I read this article that gives some merit to John McCain. (FYI - I was a John McCain supporter up until the drafting of the Soccer Mom to the team. Like him, I believe that more often than not - but not absolutely always - governments should keep their noses off industry/business development.)

Don't get me wrong, I always thought that President Obama (knock on wood) would probably prove to be, at least, a decent leader. But I knew from the very beginning that he wasn't perfect. If you managed to get over his immediate appeal, you'd have realize that he had questionable positions on some matters - protectionism for instance.

No comments: